First of all, we analyzed the order through Google Analytics. It was done to ensure that the number of orders in the Facebook ad account matches the actual number of delivery orders. We noticed a feature of displaying orders in the advertising account and decided to check all purchases through Google Analytics. We changed the attribution to 1 day (instead of 7 days). Through Facebook, ads were targeted to users who were ready to place an order immediately, and not in a week. In fact, we have changed the ad optimization model, which has increased efficiency. The data from the account did not differ from real sales. As a result, we resolved the conflict between business and advertising activities. Another feature of working with this brand is a large advertising budget that needs to be scaled up. There are two tasks for the targetologist: the constant change of creatives and the search for a new interested audience.